Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Huffing Victim

I just read about another younger person that is in the hospital from huffing -- She is 13 years old and unconscious. WHEN is this going to stop -- WHAT can I do to make it stop -- it is just so frustrating to hear about these senseless deaths -- I am tired of the pain in my heart from not having Kaitlyn here.

I have a renewed fire in my soul to DO SOMETHING -- I am just not sure what yet -- do I reach out to the manufacturers of this crap and try to work with them to get more awareness out to the kids -- I am thinking this may be the way to go with it -- maybe if they get behind a PSA campaign it will reach more people then what I am doing and I will not have to read about another family dealing with this.

URGHHH I am just so frustrated right now --

3 comments:

dannigirl said...

if you need me,
i'm here.
always.
~danni

Anonymous said...

I think contacting the manufacturers is a great idea!

-PeaPaula

Cloves said...

I think that is a great idea. I know I see very little PSA in regards to Huffing, but a lot more for other drugs. I really don't think kids believe it's dangerous.