Monday, October 02, 2006

Kaitlyn was no angel......

BUT I am so SICK of hearing all the "bad" things that she did. She was my daughter damn it and I don't care what she did -- I would take her back in a minute just they way she was -- drugs and all -- it just amazes me that her friends and even Jon think I REALLY want to know this -- it won't change anything -- it won't bring her back BUT it does break my heart each and everytime they share something with me -- then I have supposed family members who think they are better because "their" kid is not doing this BULLSHIT -- no one's kid is perfect and I bet if they spend ONE second in my shoes they would be glad to have their precious child back with them EVEN if they are not perfect.

She should be remembered for the GREAT friend she was -- she stood up for the underdog -- she liked you NO MATTER who you were -- IT DID NOT matter to her. She was a beautiful person inside and out -- I want her to be remembered that way -- NOT as some druggie who did not have a better side of her. SO PLEASE STOP - maybe I am in denial right now -- but I cannot handle this right now -- SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN - so you win -- she is gone -- she will never do another drug again -- BUT she will never laugh. hug me , talk to me again either -- so guess what YOU WIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweety---i just wanted to respond to this entry as it pulled at my heart this morning when I read it and I've been thinking about something all afternoon....

A friend of mine killed not only himself but a mom, grandmother and two children one night when he was driving drunk. it was a hideous situation. absolutely awful. nothing could change that, though.

What my friends mom needed was support and love and for people to remember the good person he was, not that one last horrible act, but it seemed like for a while after he passed away, that was all several people in their lives, including one of his siblings, could focus on. it tore her up, because like you, she didnt want to hear it. she had an angel now, and she needed people to remember him for being an angel, you know? at some point it finally clicked for her, and I guess everyone else, that everyone deals with death in different ways. some people need to drudge up "records" and others only want to talk about positives, and yet others cant talk about it at all.

What I'm trying to say is that I know it has to be horribly hard for year to hear someone talking about Kaitlyn doing drugs, especially Jon, but I dont think they are doing it to intentionally hurt you. I think it's probably, hopefully, a case of people dealing with losing your beautiful girl in their own way. Does that make any sense at all?