Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tomorrow is the beginning....

of me fulfilling my promise to you -- I am going to be talking to the parents at the Jr High. I hope I do OK -- I just want to make sure that no one goes through this pain. I know that the Kaitlyn that lived here on earth would think what I am doing is gay and that I should mind my own business -- BUT the Kaitlyn that is living with Jesus is cheering me on.

I want to do you proud baby girl -- I want your life to mean something to more than just family. You brought so much joy and happiness to so many people. Your friends still go to your my space just about everyday. They have come by to see us and I can see the pain in their eyes. I am doing this for them almost as much as for you. I love your friends and I miss the noise -- even though I complained -- I miss the noise -- and the smelly perfume :)

I love you my angel -- always and forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss that noise with katy. I was driving the other day and heard a song and for a minute I felt katy with me. I wanted her to kick me out of her room and yell at me and grab my boobs and make fun of me for having small boobs. I miss her so much more each day and all i can think about is why for the past two years she wasn't in my life..

I love you Ms V

Love,
Taylor Castro