Monday, January 22, 2007

6079 154

Those two numbers are the number of days I had with Kaitlyn and the number of days she has been gone --

154 is so much smaller that 6079 BUT it seems so much longer that I have been without her. How many more days will it take for it to seem real -- for me not to think she is going to walk in the door with her famous "HEY GIRLFRIEND" ? When will I be able to see her friends (who I love dearly) without feeling like I have been kicked in the stomach?

Did she enjoy all of 6079 days here -- was she happy -- did she know how much she meant to me ???? Did she realize how many people called her friend and REALLY miss her -- I hope that somehow she can see just how many people she touched in the 6079 days that she was here and just how many people's live's are forever changed because of something that happened 154 days ago.

I love you Kaitlyn

No comments: